Monday, October 6, 2008

What's New?

I haven't blogged in awhile and I must admit that I miss it. To tell you the truth I really don't know what to blog about. So I have compiled a list of "things" that have been going on in the Hickok house. Here they are.

First, Johnny is working tirelessly on the Sandy Treadwell campaign. Noah and I miss him so much, mostly me though.

Noah is smiling so much now. He has such a cute face, and when he smiles he sticks out his little tongue. I'll try to get a picture of it.

We, meaning Noah and I, visited school last week. The office staff are always thrilled to see us. Well they are probably more excited to see Noah than me. On the way to any place that we go I always talk to Noah about making good impressions. He didn't exactly listen to me because when my principal held Noah he spit up all over his nicely ironed white shirt. Sorry Greg.

I was almost on the Today Show last week. They were asking mothers to call in with questions about their child. I actually got through after calling for an hour. They loved my question and called me back when the doctor was on the air, however they ran out of time. My claim to fame was short lived, but I will get there one day.

I had my 6 week doctor appointment. All is well with me. In case your wondering I had the opportunity to be examined by the Sugar Nazi. She informed me that I need to be tested for diabetes. I guess you can never be too cautious.

Shopping, shopping, shopping!!

We joined John's family for The Capital Region Buddy Walk. You can check out that story at http://nathandanielterry.blogspot.com/

If you are wondering about Finn, well he is still living with us at the moment. Many families were interested in Finn, but after spending some time with him they soon realized he wasn't the dog for them. Just kidding! We haven't tried to get rid of him lately.

1 comment:

Michael's Loving Family said...

I love to hear what's going on with your family - that's just what these blogs are for! Thanks for sharing.