Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Official...Again!

Here are few things that remind me that it is official...being a mom

1. Finding dried boogers on my shirt. I never really thought he would have boogers. I don't know why, everyone has them.

2. Spit up-He doesn't seem to care whether I have a new shirt on or where we are when he spits up.

3. Pooping in public. Noah doesn't seem to have the same dilemma I have. He will poop anywhere.

4. Crying spells! They are rare but when they hit it reminds me oh yes, that would be my son.

5. More laundry-Although his clothes are small those cute little dirty outfits fill up the hamper quickly. I wonder when I can start teaching him how to operate the washing machine? Hmm, I am not quit sure John has learned how to use it, but you didn't hear that from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Noah didn't do any of that while we where watching him tonight he was a good little boy for us, And the 2 dog's love potatoes chips just have to watch your finger's they are rather fast for those chips, but also good dog's i might add, TRS/NLS.