Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bring it On!

If you know me well then you know that I don't have a really good relationship with winter. I am not a big fan of the snow. It is too cold and wet for me. Don't get me wrong I love to sip hot cocoa on cold nights with the fireplace burning snuggled up to my sweetie. But who I am I kidding I don't even own a fireplace. If I did have a fireplace that is what I would do though. When I saw the snow today it started to hit me that winter is around the corner so I have decided to just go with it (not that I have the power to stop it).

I will prepare Noah for this winter by buying him a cute hat with mittens to match and of course no winter would be complete without a pair of Ugg boots. That's right, Daddy your son will eventually have a pair of Ugg boots. So bring it on winter. Bring on your 6 inch snow storms and sub-zero weather. We can handle it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to have summer all year around,hot and humid, never to see snow again, not to worry about freezing weather, furnace going out at 3 in the morning, car not starting for you before you go to work, waiting for the school bus and freezing,But this is all we northern people knew, We went to florida in august one time and i wish it was february for a little while to cool off it was murder then..... if only we could have it both way.... Florida for the winter and North for the summer...