Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brrr!!

I am not quite sure why I feel compelled to ask John if we can flick that little switch on the thermostat to create some tropical weather in the house but I do. Every time we approach cold weather I start asking when we can turn the heat on. As most of you know I am not a fan of the cold weather. I have begged and pleaded with my husband numerous times to move south, but I don't see that happening until I am 65. So I have managed to deal with it as best as I can. However, now that we have a baby I think Johnny needs to break the "no heat will be turned on to November 1st rule" What do you think? I think the picture below speaks for itself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, That is a hard question, The oil price has droped compaired to a few months ago, i heard $600.00 to $900.00 a month. I think the south deal sound's better, if you win on going south take me with you......... Please.

sst.cyr said...

The changes to the blog are great! I love it! I absolutely love the picture of Noah. His smile is beautiful! It was great to have you around this past weekend and to meet my new little cousin!
As for the heat...hmmm...not sure what to tell you. I haven't put it on myself and have been wondering when I will. Maybe this weekend because it's supposed to be cold. Make a deal with John to turn it on when it hits a certain degree...yeah, that'll work. Come on Michelle, we know you just have to give him a look! LOL. I love the picture of Noah bundled though. Makes me want to cuddle up with him!

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

I have to admit that I did/do use Mairead as an excuse to keep it a little warmer in our house! Her little hands get so cold! It does get a little more expensive, but our little ones are worth it! I love the new layout of the blog and the picture at the top is great!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture I can't believe how much he is changing. I am all for the heat. I love the warmth come on John its almost November.
See you guys soon
Kathy

John and Michelle said...

Thanks everyone! Today it was so nice out so I cracked some windows and of course John caught me. Oops! He smiled and reminded me I am the one that wants to turn the heat on. Oh well, you can't pass up a sunny day.