Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pinky Toe

It is currently 10:45 pm and the house is so quiet. The only noise being made are the clothes tumbling in the dryer and the crickets singing outside. I guess I won't have many more nights like this. I have kicked my feet up and poured myself a nice cold glass of water which will probably keep me up running to the bathroom all night.

I ate some spicy Indian food today in hopes that Baby Hickok will decide to use his one way ticket out. I have to say that I appreciate all of the advice and as soon as I am through writing this I will be pinching the cuticle on my pinky toe. We shall see what happens with that. Dad, I think I will skip the radios for now, but thanks for the advice.

Soon it will be Sunday and then Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday is induction day. Please keep us in your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The prayers will be there alway's.
For the spicy food i'll take a back seat on that

Anonymous said...

You are going to be great, just think about seeing that beautiful little boys face. You are in our prayers I can't wait to see this little guy.
Kathy

John and Michelle said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see him too despite the fact the I am so nervous about labor. I wish it was pain free.

Michael's Loving Family said...

Good luck Shelly! We are praying!

sst.cyr said...

You will be fine! Just think of the reward and you will forget the pain! Enjoy every moment. It's time to relax now...it might be awhile before you can relax again! J/K...you guys are going to be great parents. I can't wait until the BIG announcement. As always, you are in our prayers!