Friday, August 8, 2008

Five Great Reasons to be Pregnant in the Summer!

1. flip flops-I am not real good at bending over anymore.

2. central air- I love the fact that with the flick of a switch I can really create some freezing temperatures. Don't tell John though.

3. pool- Even though I look hysterically funny trying to get into the floating lounge chair that John bought, it is so worth it when it is hot.

4. Rainbow Delights-Hands down my favorite ice cream. There is nothing like hearing my husband or a friend say, "Wanna go to Rainbow Delights for ice cream?" Yes!

5. No school! Getting up whenever I want and waddling around the house in sweat shorts and a tank top is a beautiful thing (that is until the UPS guy rings the door bell and then I waddle really fast to the bedroom for clothing that won't scare him away).

1 comment:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

I love the new background for the blog-- very cute! I agree with your list-- flip flops were a 'must have' for me last summer! I hope that your wait isn't too much longer!