Monday, August 11, 2008

Check, Check, Check!

I think I am officially "ready" for Baby Hickok to come. I say that with some hesitation because I don't think you can ever be 100% ready for children. What I mean by being ready is my Baby Hickok checklist is complete.

Baby Hickok Checklist:
* His bottles are sterilized and ready in their own cabinet.
* His bassinet is clean and ready for many sleeping nights or should I say sleepless nights?
* His going home outfit has been washed and ironed. It is so cute! And yes I ironed it because I iron everything.
* All of his clothes are washed and in his dresser.
* His crib has been assembled and the bedding is on.
* Diapers are stacked and ready to be used- I think John signed up for diaper duty.
* His room is ready with all of his baby gadgets in their place (thanks Suki).

My checklist seems a little small for a big event. I hope I am not forgetting anything.

3 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Sounds like you are ready to go! I hope that the little guy makes his debut soon- we can't wait to see him! Hope you are feeling good- get some rest now, while you can!

Michael's Loving Family said...

Good luck Shelly! And, go ahead and act crazy in the delivery room - you'll be forgiven!! haha I can't wait to meet the little one and hear his name for the first time!!!!

John and Michelle said...

I can't wait to say his name in public!