Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Eviction Notice

I am ready and he's not! That is the status for today. I went to the doctor's this morning and have not really progressed since the last visit. My due date is August 13th but I am thinking he is going to arrive at a later date. On Thursday I will go to the doctor's again and have an ultrasound done to see how he is holding up in there. He probably will have an ice cream in one hand and a bag of potato chips in the other with little desire to come out. I am feeling good despite the heart burn every now and then. I am going to continue with my daily routines to pass the time away. Sooner or later he has to come out. He can either come out on his own or the doctors will give him an eviction notice. I am really hoping he chooses to come out on his own.

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good-- I had a lot of heartburn, too. I guess babies with a lot of hair cause heartburn-- Mairead did have a lot, so I guess it's true! I hope the little guy decides to come out on his own, but soon! Hang in there-- it's only a matter of time, now!

Michael's Loving Family said...

Eviction Notice!!! that's terrific! Nathan was the same way - even after being induced twice - stubborn children. It's their way or no way! hahaha Good luck sweetie!