Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have been up to...

It has been a while since I have posted and I must say that I have a really good excuse. He is a 10 pounder and consumes most of my time, but that is okay with me. Let me share with you what I have been up to. The list is not in any special order.

1. Pumping, pumping, pumping. I have decided to pump besides using formula. It is really time consuming and it looks very unnatural, but it works for now.

2. Staring. I find myself staring at Noah trying to figure out who he will turn out to be. He does a lot of staring too, almost like he is thinking, "Who in the world is the women and why is she always looking at me?"

3. Laundry. I love folding his little clothes.

4. Researching. I am constantly online googling information about babies. I must say that I am getting pretty good at it.

5. Yelling. Finn has heard his name more than he needs to. I am beginning to feel bad for him because I am always shouting, "No Finn!" Anyone want a chocolate lab for a few months?

6. Looking in the mirror. I am always checking the progress of my stomach and wondering if it will ever be the same again. I am praying it will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
You guys look like naturals with Noah, he is so cute. I remember pumping and thinking, this is so wierd and I feel like a cow pumping milk! Just do it for as long as you want and he will still get the benefits from it. Poor Finn, he has no idea who took over his household. He'll get used to him with time! I'm sure that it's easier said than done! Yor stomach will go down, just think it took 9 months to get big, so it takes about the same to get back to your regular size. Unless your a celebrity with a trainer, you can do it in 9 weeks!
It must seem strange not going back to school? Erika got Fetsko and PJ got MacDougall. All is good in the Spraker household! Ashley had a good first day too. I'll email you a day we can visit.
Take care, Rose