Friday, September 12, 2008

Some things to get excited about

These days I find myself getting excited about the strangest things. I have composed a list of them. If you are a mom I am sure at some point you have gotten excited about these things too. Come on stop rolling your eyes and be honest with yourself.

1. poopy diapers - hey it means he is healthy, right?

2. one outfit for the entire day - less laundry

3. big obnoxious burp - I'm not referring to Johnny

4. sleeping through the night - Noah did that 3 times this past week and I didn't even have to add Tylenol PM to his bottle (Relax, I am kidding).

5. empty bottle - one content baby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Hope thing's will continue in the right direction for you guy's.....

Anonymous said...

Congrats. on the new Baby Boy, It is great to hear that every one is doing well and healthy. Luke H.

Anonymous said...

I love you michelle, Mom.