Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shopping trip Part 1

I am pleased to report that Noah had his first successful shopping outing. We drove to Lake George to hit the outlets. First stop on our adventure was of course none other than the Gap. That is probably my favorite place to shop and how can you not love their prices? I must say that I was a little disappointed that they didn't have very many little boy clothes. Noah and I felt a twinge of jealousy at the amount of pink and purple clothing for little girls that lined the walls. We managed to get over it and purchase some very much needed cute little outfits. I say much needed because Noah has a lot of newborn outfits that don't really fit him anymore and some that didn't fit him to begin with. He is big boy!

After spending time at the Gap we hit some other popular baby clothing stores. I think we were pretty successful with our shopping. After all of that shopping we were starving, actually I was starving for lunch. We went to one of my favorite Lake George restaurants, The Log Jam. It was a yummy treat thanks to my mother-in-law. She joined us on the trip too and provided much needed assistance. Because I am a new mom it takes me a while to figure out how to operate the stroller. Sometimes it takes two heads to figure these baby gadgets out. Overall we had a great day so great that I think I am going to venture out next week for part 2 of our shopping trip. I would give Noah an A+ for his baby behavior and give myself an A+ as well because he made it home in one piece, and I never forgot him once in any of the stores.

3 comments:

Kathy Marchione said...

I'd give you an A+ too!! You figured out how to open and close the stroller, etc. In addition, I had a great time with both of you and was happy to be included.

sst.cyr said...

I love reading all about Noah! It makes me feel like I am right around the corner from you. I can't wait to see you all when you come up here next month. Isn't it fun looking at all the cute outfits? Johnny's gonna be broke soon;) Glad to hear that you had a good time and especially that you didn't leave Noah behind!

Madison says, "Hi big sister!"

John and Michelle said...

Well Susan I think it is time for you to start a blog. They are a lot of fun. I'll be waiting.

Tell Maddie that big sister says hello.