Friday, February 25, 2011

Bathroom Business

It's hard to believe that this little guy



is ready for this..



But at 2 1/2 years old Noah is breaking away from diapers and doing the potty dance with the rest of the kids on the Huggies commercial. And he has the Mickey underpants to prove it. We started the training last Saturday. After having three accidents I will admit I was a little skeptical. But on Sunday he got a little better and on Monday he seemed like a pro. Now I won't say there haven't been a few glitches. If you look at the potty picture you will notice it's in the living room next to the couches. Our boy likes to do his business in the company of everyone including these guys.



Not really a big deal for us because we are home, but I am wondering how things are going to go once he is at school next week. The big numero dos is another story. Oh, he does it on the potty, but it's a pretty huge production. Were talking, "mommy sit with me and hold my hand" production. I can't say that I mind, but I am wondering who is going to hold his hand on Monday.

He is loving the rewards he is getting for doing his business on the potty. We have almost emptied a bag of skittles and he loves the lollipops. We are really proud of him and excited about this new phase of his life. Who would have thought bathroom business would be so exciting?

2 comments:

Michael's Loving Family said...

Way to go Noah!!!! Please teach your cousin Nathan! Thanks

John and Michelle said...

It has been really tough Kandi. We have taken a few steps back with doing the # 2 business on the potty. But we will get there!