Wednesday, February 9, 2011

24 hours!

Well, it's been 24 hours since I have been off Facebook. I am not going to deny the urge to do a quick stalk, but for the last 24 hours I have resisted temptation. I have to say that I feel pretty good about it. Don't get me wrong, I do miss it but I am proud of myself for sticking with it for 24 hours. I have already lost 5 pounds. Not exactly but I will and when I do I will be sure to post it. So what have I been up to for the last 24 hours. Well I....

slept
showered
fed my boys breakfast
loved on my dogs (Yes, I do love my dogs!)
reviewed converting customary measurements with my fourth graders
attended a meeting
chatted with friends, rather than stalking them on Facebook
ate dinner with my boys
loved on my dogs again because I do seriously love them
sent text messages to my husband (Can't tell you what they contained)
bathed my boys
relaxed on the couch

Did I mention that it has been 24 hours?

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Do you feel liberated? Hope you are enjoying the break- I love that you are blogging more!

Anonymous said...

I miss you on face book.