Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bug Bites

The Hickoks got an unexpected visitor this weekend.... the stomach bug. Can I just tell you how much I hate the stomach bug? (not that anyone likes it) It has to be the worst thing ever. Noah woke up on Saturday and the first thing out of his mouth was, "Mama, my belly hurts." So we weren't surprised when he tossed his cookies fifteen minutes later. Poor guy. I was bit by the bug a few hours later and John was soon tortured with it too. Eli is holding strong and we are really hoping that it passes over him.

Thankfully I am feeling better this morning so I can take care of this guy...



And this guy too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for you and your family, The bug is not to nice, i know i've had a few in my years,what i would like to say keep the faith, we'll continue to pray for you and your family.

Michael's Loving Family said...

Hope you're all back to normal! Love seeing pictures of the boys! Keep em' coming