Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Exhausted to say the least!

I am not sure why but it has been an exhausting two weeks which probably explains why I haven't been so faithful with my blogging. Everyday seems to be just as busy as the day before and I am so looking forward to Christmas break.

People often ask how school is going and my answer to that is great. I love my students and my coworkers. However there has been some minor stress at work lately, nothing I can't handle though. My principal decided to start a contest on who can come up with the best window display that captures the holiday season (each classroom has a window and an area where you can display items). Well everyone who knows me knows that I love competition and can't stand losing. For two weeks I have tossed ideas around in my head trying to decide what my class was going to do. Well I finally decided and will post a picture of it soon. I like to call the window, The Day After...

Noah is doing well. I am in the midst of getting the Christmas cards printed so look for them in the mail.

Over the weekend we decided to get the Christmas tree. After driving around town for an hour and a half we ended up in Galway and purchased what we thought was a nice tree. Well after getting it home and giving it a little trim it turned out to be a not so pretty tree. So we did the only right thing to do, we purchased another one. We will be giving the first one to Charlie Brown.

Here is the first tree. Noah wasn't loving the cold weather. Maybe he will turn out to be like his mom and want to spend his winters down south.

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

I'm excited to see your window- and your Christmas card! Hope the stress eases up soon!

John and Michelle said...

Me too! :)