Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hickok Happenings

I have been meaning to get on this blog and update away on the happenings in the Hickok household but we have been busy and sick.

Noah has had it with the sickness. He has had a sinus infection and an ear infection. Poor guy couldn't catch a break for awhile. I am pleased to report that currently he is feeling good.

John and I had the "bug". It flew in on a Sunday afternoon leaving us on our knees making friends with the toilet bowl and scurrying for toilet paper. It was pretty awful. Thank goodness John's mom was available to help us out.

It is once again report card season. I am so happy that I finished them. Ahh, they take a long time.

John has been enjoying this really cold wintry weather. He has been snowmobiling a few times. Noah takes after me, he would much rather grocery shop and clean rather than spend the day outside in this weather. He keeps asking me when spring is coming.

Noah got a haircut. I was shocked when John showed up at work with the haircut results. I think it looks good but I will definitely have to get used to it. I feel like I went from having a 5 month old to a 3 year old.




The dogs are doing well. The only one that doesn't get annoyed with Finn in our house is Noah. Give it time!!

1 comment:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

He DOES look older with that haircut! We trimmed Mairead's bangs yesterday and pulled her hair bag in pigtails, and I swear she aged two years... it just goes by too quickly!