Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hollywood?

Today the Hickoks felt a little like Hollywood superstars. We had our very first family photo shoot this morning. Move over Brad and Angie. Our family pics would totally give the Pitts a run for their money. We met our photographer, Dan Cooper, at Yaddo Gardens and he spent 2 hours treating us like Hollywood's finest. Eli was really the superstar today and we decided to tag along and jump in the pictures with him. He was such a sweet baby and looked absolutely adorable in his little outfit.





I know I am biased when I say this, but I think Eli is absolutely precious. He just melts my heart. Everyone warned me that because Noah was a great baby that I would never get another one like him. I simply have to disagree because Eli has been such a blessing in our household. He is a sweet baby.

The photo shoot was a lot of fun and felt completely natural and right. I could totally get addicted to it. And did I mention that our photographer was amazing? Dan is creative and he was super patient with Noah. The setting was perfect. Yaddo Gardens is beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures even if they don't make the latest issue of People or Us Weekly. I can honestly say that the Hickoks are ready for the paparazzi to come knocking on our door. Roll out the red carpet.

2 comments:

lisa said...

you are too funny michelle...love your comments...so witty and I bet everyone will look absolutely mmmmmarrrvolous!!

John and Michelle said...

Thanks Lisa. I will definitely post the pictures when we get them. Can't wait!