Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!

I should be snuggled under my covers right now drifting off to dream land. Tomorrow is our big day as we welcome our second son into our family. I honestly can't believe that I am going to be a mom of two boys. It seems like yesterday that we had Noah. Noah is 20 months and as I was preparing the bassinet today it seemed strange that he once fit in there. Now he is busy pulling everything out of the bassinet. I wonder how he will adjust?

Tomorrow at 5:00 a.m. John and I will make our way to Bellevue Hospital. Although I had a c-section with Noah I can't dismiss the butterflies I am feeling about my c-section tomorrow. I greatly appreciate all the prayers that people have offered. I have found myself waking early this week praying that all goes well.

We will update the blog as soon as we can. I can't wait to see Baby Hickok. I wonder who he will look like? I guess I will see soon enough.

No comments: