Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gated Community

Recently I decided to invest in something for Noah that I like to call his "gated community". Because Noah is gettting around the house really quickly these days I am finding myself chasing him around corners and down hallways. So we visited one of our favorite stores and bought one of these...



As you can see sometimes Noah gets a visit from his dad and sometimes his cousin, Tyler.





Sometimes when I am not looking Noah tries to take a little field trip away from his "gated community". And this is what I find...



He is using the fire truck to make his way over the gate.





Although he attempted to get over the gate, he wasn't successful. Noah does enjoy his "gated community" which comes equipped with music, toys and stuffed animals and his favorite - company.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Noah is so cute. Sounds like something I would do, using his truck to get out!! His birthday is coming up soon right?

Michael's Loving Family said...

Wow! That's very cool and when Christmas comes you can put it around the tree to keep him out!

John and Michelle said...

Julia you wouldn't love the gated community?! Yes, his birthday is coming up. It's on the 19th. We are very excited.

Kandi, great idea! I never thought to use the gate around the Christmas tree.