Thursday, July 2, 2009

To Do List

Now that I am out of school for the summer, everyday life has comepletely changed in the Hickok home. No longer am I slapping the alarm clock begging for 5 more minutes. And I am not rushing out the door, praying that I make it to school before the buses beat me and before the principal stakes his claim at the front door. Life seems to be more relaxed. And I have decided to give myself a good break before I jump into this list...

-cleaning the basement... It is so dreadful. I am embarassed by the amount of "stuff" that is down there.

-lesson plans for next year... You may wonder why I don't use the same plans every year. Well, I do sort of but I need to spice things up or life would get too boring.

-tan... There is not much I can do about this one. The sun has decided to take a vacation too.

-being fit... I am so tired of being tired and out of shape. So I have decided to work out at least four, maybe five if I am really motivated, times a week. I have already started this and I am doing pretty good so far.

-cleaning the house... I am going to wash walls and trim, clean closets and cabinets.

-read... I have started about 4 books and haven't finished any of them.

My list isn't too long but it's hanging over me and I just want it to be done. I will update you periodically to let you know how it's going.

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Sounds like a good list- don't forget to add some fun things, too! Like, say, hanging out with your cousins next week!
:)

John and Michelle said...

I'll try to fit you guys in. :) Just kidding. We are in. We will see you next weekend.